SEO Enhanced Migration Service
Why use a migration service? If you have good Google listings, Google will send visitors to many different pages in your website. When you change websites Google will take time to find out where the new pages are. A migration service will tell Google where to find your new pages and help avoid that dip in traffic.
Enhanced Migration: If you have paid for SEO services in the past you may be better off with our Enhanced Migration where our SEO team will spend up to 8 hours on the site as well as running the automated systems.
These are the tasks we carry out on an enhanced migration:
• Take page metadata from the old website - Inject this into the new website pages
• Take page content from the old website – put this into the new website pages
• Run automated redirect scripts
• Once automated redirects are done, manually redirect to actual category pages within new website
• Make sure that any landing pages from the old site are replicated in the new site
• Make sure that any heavily linked pages in the old site are optimised in the new site and manual 301 redirect is in place
• Google Analytics, eCommerce Conversion code, Google Webmasters code is in place in the new website
• New sitemap.xml is submitted
• Google Merchants Center (if active in the old website) is set up - requires client to put in GTIN / Brand / MPN numbers on products
Delivery is charged as priced on each order. Your order will usually be sent on next business day delivery. Once you have placed an order it will usually be dispatched the same business day or the next business day depending on the time the order was placed. If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged for both delivery and collection cost.
If you are unavailable when our delivery partner tries to deliver your order, they will usually try to deliver again the next working day or they will drop a card in to offer you a collection from a local collection point. If you should refuse delivery of goods, or are not available to accept the delivery on both delivery attempts, you will be required to cover any extra costs incurred.
All quoted delivery prices are for most UK Mainland addresses. Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Wight (PO30-37), Isle of Man (IM), Scottish Highlands and Orkney Isles (PA, ML, EH, KA, G, KY, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW), Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles (HS, ZE) will incur additional charges and may also experience delivery delays. Morning; Saturday and "next working day" deliveries are optional and will also incur additional charges.
We will only deliver goods to the address on the order.
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods with the original despatch note to:
Intelligent Retail Ltd
42 Bone Lane
Telephone: 0845 680 0126If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new resaleable condition within 7 working days along with the original receipt. If the item is not in a condition that allows it to be immediately
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
Goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded at our discretion.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
For more details please refer to our terms page.